Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official U of M vs Sparty game thread

they havent given up. they have just been exposed on what happens when teams dont let them run. if teams play good defense we are screwed.

we fucking suck on both sides of the ball. noone can handle the ball and state cant miss. this game might almost be out of hand with the way state is playing defense.

We have become Burke and The Spectators. A bunch of guys standing around waiting for Burke to create a shot for them. No one is working away from the ball.

like i said after last game. we have noone helping from the bench. if our starters play poorly we are screwed.

i know the bench players played way more in the ooc games but they have been absent since conference play starts. i looked at the season stats last night. noone from the bench is better than a no name player.

Pretty fucking frustrating, they are shooting 900 fucking percent.

As a State fan, we played about as well as we can, really wish we had a bigger lead. Burke kept you guys in it. Our defense needs to maintain intensity the second half and we're in good shape. This game is in no way over, Michigan is too good, too many good shooters and too tough.

They were just looking for thr ball to go their way not even trying to go for it.

No, this game is over. You guys are fucking making everything, don't act like its even close. It's over.

State looked real good that first half...but UofM can score in bunches, just need their 3 balls to drop.

Getting down big early is never a recipe for success on the road tho...

Last edited:
Back