Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official U of M vs Sparty game thread

heard coaches speak about us being defendedmand shooting jump shots

burke talked about transition needing to improve

Wow, good game so far guys, if MSU plays with this energy all game we will win, but Michigan is hanging in there and they need to weather the storm.

Last edited:
Good god Morgan. McGary is our only big man with any offensive skills. Too bad he is also throwing the ball away tonight.

do not like this

i think we reached our wall last week and are just stuck now

msu was underappreciated and are coming on stronger and we are stalled

i think we are not thinking at times

Last edited:
This is what I expected tonight Michigan has done the same thing in every big game this year. They'll come back second half and miss the shot at the end with Burke doing magic tricks until he shoots away from the basket.

I am getting sick of looking like shit in the first half. I think they are tired and the schedule has been rough but they need to play tougher and make some damn shots. Hardaway needs to step up.

Back