Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OHIO STATE GETS BOWL BAN

Hungry said:
Hey, Bob, what about Mark Emmert?

He was hired and worked for Gordon Gee at Colorado. He is in charge of the NCAA.. Talk about a conflict of intrest. How any O$u fan fan can think a one year bowl ban and only 9 lost scholarships over three years is to harsh is laughable. O$U skated with these slap on the wrist penalties. Rat tre$$el gets a FIVE year ban and O$U gets three years and the above penalties and a chump change fine. I get madder thinking about... Merry freaking Christmas Ohio $tate. fan..

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Hungry said:
Hey, Bob, what about Mark Emmert?

I'm glad somebody asked because I was wondering about this.

Actually, I've done some research, and it appears he worked with Gordon Gee at one point. I wish someone had mentioned this before now, so we would have known the punishments wouldn't be very severe.

DR said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

I'm glad somebody asked because I was wondering about this.

Actually, I've done some research, and it appears he worked with Gordon Gee at one point. I wish someone had mentioned this before now, so we would have known the punishments wouldn't be very severe.

I think Bob might have pointed this out once or twice, actually...

Back