Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: MSU and UM football

hankpav53

10 win seasons for both of them... I wonder if that's ever happened before?

Both have shots at BCS bowls... wonder if that's happened either..

Glad to see football programs in this state at the top

p.s. go green ;-)

go blue
tongue.png

Too bad Denard wasn't playing the way he has lately. Congrats to Cousins beating Smoker's record..

hankpav53 said:

p.s. go green ;-)

Michigan doesn't have a shot to play in a BCS Bowl game. Not a chance.

They have a shot. 15 with conf. champiinships going on they could easily to get top 14. Whether they get one is a different story but they have a chance.

503 said:
hankpav53 said:

p.s. go green ;-)

Michigan doesn't have a shot to play in a BCS Bowl game. Not a chance.

They're in. Lock it down. Come find me when they don't make it, troll

lol Michigan doesn't have a chance at a bcs game? Every analyst, journalist and major network is laughing at you right now.

The ohio win will put us into top 15 for sure, somebody is going to lose.

jrange378 said:
The ohio win will put us into top 15 for sure, somebody is going to lose.

Conference championships are next weekend too. Teams ahead will fall past Michigan..

IF....big IF....but if MSU beats Wisconsin, we will get ass pounded in a BCS game........unless we play Stanford. Then we'll just get beat.

I know... while UM will get a shot at Houston and win a fuggin BCS bowl....

also, any other year MSU would already have booked flights to Pasadena... instead we gotta beat Wisconsin AGAIN.... smh

Sugar Bowl will take Michigan in about a milli second when the choice comes to them.

Can we all agree the winner of the MSU/Wisconsin game is gonna get smacked by my Ducks? Easy Rose Bowl win for the Pac 12 this year

Projections are Michigan verses Houston in the BCS Sugar bowl... I hope it happens.....

503 said:
Can we all agree the winner of the MSU/Wisconsin game is gonna get smacked by my Ducks? Easy Rose Bowl win for the Pac 12 this year

wisconsin vs oregon could be a great game if wisky plays up to their potential.

So a potential #5 Boise St gets shut out of the BCS over a possible #12 Michigan?

tsmith7559 said:
So a potential #5 Boise St gets shut out of the BCS over a possible #12 Michigan?

you got it shooter......thats the word coming down the pike.

Back