Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

Texas followed up the Bama win by being in a 1 score game with wyoming in the 4th quarter. I don't think Bama is that good. They have no QB.

Yeah, it's still a bit too early to say, but Bama certainly doesn't look very good

I have never seen a game where they show the reaction of the head coach after every play until this one. They're cutting to Deion constantly.

I kinda wish we were the first team to get to put a beatdown like that on CU.

They ran into just the right guy in Lanning. He's enough of a prick to run it up for the sole purpose of humiliating Deion. I don't think he'll take his foot off at all.

I've never really paid that close of attention but Autzen looks like a miniature version of the big house. Just a bowl.

Terrible targeting call against Utah gets UCLA closer to the goalline than they've been all day.

Oregon only scored 7 in the second half. Think their fans are melting down wondering what's wrong with the offense?

Oh wait, we get to hear about them for another week, since they will be the Big Noon Kickoff game. Good, we'll get to see a real prison rape occur, cuz their playing USC.

Exactly! So over hearing 24/7 about Coach PRIME.

I thought I had started a Coach Prime thread on some board.

Can?t find it.

Oh well.

Little chance the Buffs will win half their games this season.

But that will be more than last season.

I thought I had started a Coach Prime thread on some board.

Can?t find it.

Oh well.

Little chance the Buffs will win half their games this season.

But that will be more than last season.

It's right at the bottom of the thread list, ya nitz.

Hartman eating OSU alive, until they finally start blitzing him. Still tie game after ND missed fg.

Back