Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

How stupid is ND. LMao

The only rush 3 there on 3rd and 19 .

Prevent defense.

It prevents winning .

They have rushed at least 4 on every play.

Dumb dc play calling.

I just don?t get the call.

Absolutely terrible coaching by nd

Last edited:
Somebody better be spying the quarterback on this play with 7 sec left

Damn, this game is exciting.

Like a train wreck, or a car chase.

I didn?t expect this game to be anywhere near that good.

Oh well. I wanted ND to win, but I'll take solace in knowing a bunch of other douchebag fans are feeling miserable right now. That would hurt like hell to lose on the last play of the game.

Hopefully things work out like others posted about how this will help Michigan's SOS in the end.

Play was lost on the third and 19 only rushing 3 d linemen.

It was not the right defense.

They were getting pressure with 4 linemen. Who runs a prevent defense inside the 20 ?

Oh and btw he was wide open so it prevented nothing.

Last edited:
Why would the buckeyes even check the point after touchdown? Why wouldn?t they just take a knee?

ND: a cacophony of errors in the last 2:30 to hand the game to OSU. But credit OSU for taking advantage.

I have no idea how Kyle fucking McCord made those game saving passes. The dude is terrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Back