Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 1: Jets @ Lions Thread

Secondary still looking pretty bad, hoping it's just not knowing an assignment and less just being bad.

80 yard td drive and 3 20 + yd plays....how many times did the sanchize do that last year.....yuck.

dang they all seem open. I just keep reminding myself its preseason lol.

Will we see a 60 yard fg try by kickalicious on this drive???? Lol.

Looks like Willis is better than Austin at making proper adjustments to make the catch.

Good half. I didnt like the huge chunks of yds we gave up in the one drive but after that we have played well. Ziggy and Willie young made plays vs the run. Staff and Calvin are still good. Shaun Hill making plays and it looks like we may have some young WR's that can play.

I think Edwards could be a beast in our offense. Did anyone see Thors 75 yard punt?....how much of that was in the air?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! And he covers the over for me.

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

cheeno...want to take a spin in my Fjord Explorer?

:cheers:

Hahahaha

Back