Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 29th

Well at least they got back in it. Really need Max to settle down so they can get back out there and get to work again on Hochevar.

I love the fact that I can have confidence in this team winning after being down 5 - 0. I hate the fact Max just did that.

this is the punishment the baseball gods give for a week of good pitching.

SMOKEY GET THE FUCK OUT THERE AND YANK HIS ASS.....I DON'T CARE IF DON FUCKING KELLY HAS TO PITCH.

Why did he wait till after he gave up the base hit, wasn't the back to back homers to the 8 and 9 hitters convincing enough?

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. JV didn't have great outting his last start either, Porcello, Penny and now MAX all sucking with a more down to earth JV would not be good here. We could still blow this again.

HOrrible management there I agree.. The leadoff homer in the inning to the 8 hitter was evidence enough that he didn't have it.. WOW..

TigerMud said:
I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. JV didn't have great outting his last start either, Porcello, Penny and now MAX all sucking with a more down to earth JV would not be good here. We could still blow this again.
Jeff Jones isn't shit.. Should have never gotten rid of Rick Knapp.. That was a fucking cop out..

TigerMud said:
Don't draw too many parallels too quickly

Back