Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shake up rumours

its fact.....go google it. were 4-12. he can say whatever he wants...the bottom line is we fucking blow and none of the upper management decisions panned out the way they wanted them to, none of the game management decisions worked out the way they wanted them to. Dude even puts a positive spin on a 5th round pick that gets cut the following season lmao. Im a realist....when all these decisions keep failing....someone should be held accountable.

It's not fact and i don't need Google to find out we sucked this year.

It's not fact and i don't need Google to find out we sucked this year.

so youre banking on the fact that last year was a 10 win season? really? you really think we were good enough to be a 10 win team? cause i think we were lucky as fuck. And this year was just proof of that and a more realistic idea of what this team is....a bunch of individuals that buckles and quits under pressure. Theyre losers...

so youre banking on the fact that last year was a 10 win season? really? you really think we were good enough to be a 10 win team? cause i think we were lucky as fuck. And this year was just proof of that and a more realistic idea of what this team is....a bunch of individuals that buckles and quits under pressure. Theyre losers...

Maybe they were unlucky this year. Only 2 less fumbles forced but 7 less recovered. Seems pretty unlucky to me.

Schwartz throws a red flag they don't review, McCarthy does it, still gets reviewed.

7 to 5 in the Lions favor in the defensive/special team touchdown last year. This year 10 to 0 against the Lions. All 7 of those last year were earned with pressure and great returns. I don't know if all 10 against the Lions this year were truly earned by the other team. Stafford pick 6 against the Pack by Jennings off Schefflers hands on an inaccurate throw by Stafford, Stafford fumble against the Pack come to mind.

Maybe they were unlucky this year. Only 2 less fumbles forced but 7 less recovered. Seems pretty unlucky to me.

Schwartz throws a red flag they don't review, McCarthy does it, still gets reviewed.

7 to 5 in the Lions favor in the defensive/special team touchdown last year. This year 10 to 0 against the Lions. All 7 of those last year were earned with pressure and great returns. I don't know if all 10 against the Lions this year were truly earned by the other team. Stafford pick 6 against the Pack by Jennings off Schefflers hands on an inaccurate throw by Stafford, Stafford fumble against the Pack come to mind.

you know why our special teams blows?

DING DING DING! MAYHEW! remember all those trades you showed me the other day.....and how we dont make any late round picks that contribute. How most of the late round picks he does make are gone already. Ya thats where youre supposed to get guys that contribute on special teams. We have no quality depth cause this douche cant draft worth a shit.

srsly i have more faith that the mormon church could sent tony and lkp to planet kolob than i do mayhew can fix this mess of a team.

Why, because you don't understand the ins and outs of football?

You hate what Mayhew has done. Understood. But all you do is rip on him consistently for his moves and never say anything positive.

You murder the Broyles pick, yet you don't understand it. Burleson (FA) is old and Young is a fn headcase. Hence the Broyles pick.

You bash the Leshoure pick because Bell has played "better" (your words). Not even crediting Mayhew for the pickup.

You call Reiff a fullback, proving you ignorance with that. He's the future LT for this team. So what if he wasn't ready this year?

The man isn't perfect by any means, but it's not entirely his fault. You get mad because the Lions passed on Alfred Morris? Well so did 32 other teams 5x over buddy

you know why our special teams blows?

DING DING DING! MAYHEW! remember all those trades you showed me the other day.....and how we dont make any late round picks that contribute. How most of the late round picks he does make are gone already. Ya thats where youre supposed to get guys that contribute on special teams. We have no quality depth cause this douche cant draft worth a shit.

They fixed the special teams coverage. Good coverage ever since the bye. You going to give Crossman any credit for that?

Logan is an idiot that doesn't know when to return and loses focus on punts. It's funny though because everyone is clamoring to get rid of Logan but then you put in Bell and he fumbles. Coaching staff watch practice, they know who fumbles more. Logan doesn't fumble kickoffs but he doesn't read holes well either.

i think it was both actually. we had a a lot of games where the bounce didn't go our way. same as last year.

no way am i saying this is good team, but we're not as bad as you let on. we need some playmakers on offense and defense.

losing guys like Best and Titus turning into a weirdo killed us. even Burleson going down.
i'm not even going into the defense because there isn't any time for that..lol

They fixed the special teams coverage. Good coverage ever since the bye. You going to give Crossman any credit for that?

Logan is an idiot that doesn't know when to return and loses focus on punts. It's funny though because everyone is clamoring to get rid of Logan but then you put in Bell and he fumbles. Coaching staff watch practice, they know who fumbles more. Logan doesn't fumble kickoffs but he doesn't read holes well either.

You never practice live kick offs. This is hilarious to me.

You hate what Mayhew has done. Understood. But all you do is rip on him consistently for his moves and never say anything positive.

You murder the Broyles pick, yet you don't understand it. Burleson (FA) is old and Young is a fn headcase. Hence the Broyles pick.

You bash the Leshoure pick because Bell has played "better" (your words). Not even crediting Mayhew for the pickup.

You call Reiff a fullback, proving you ignorance with that. He's the future LT for this team. So what if he wasn't ready this year?

The man isn't perfect by any means, but it's not entirely his fault. You get mad because the Lions passed on Alfred Morris? Well so did 32 other teams 5x over buddy

Mayhew drafted Broyles because he knew his other decisions at wr sucked? Awesome.

i underestand what i see. Leshoure and Broyles havent produced crap. Broyles was supposed to be nothing more than a #4 this year. Sure he'll be great for us in the slot in the future. But when you have as many holes as us....picking future #3 slot WRs with no fucking knees is nothing more than a luxory pick. Its delusional to be making luxory picks in rd 2 when this team lacks so much talent and depth in positions of need. Like safety....or corner.....or oline.....or DE.....or LB....or or or or or or or or or or .....

Reiff was a fullback this year. He couldnt even beat out gosder for a starting spot. fucking gosder. Again, i understand he will be a tackle for us for 10 years into the future. But again...he contributed to yet another draft thtat didnt produce much of anything on the field.

You know Logan has better hands. And Bell had pre-season kickoffs as well.

i know logan fumbled several punts. The ones he decided to actually attempt to catch. most of the time hed just let them bounce and wed lose 20 yards in field position.

2011 Logan had 1 maybe 2 fumbles as well. Not on Detroit's radar coming into 2012. Now it is and Logan will be gone. They tried punts with Titus and had Patrick Edwards but he got hurt. Hindsight is always 20/20

Mayhew drafting Broyles is called. PLANNING AHEAD. It's something GMs do. They aren't on the 1 year plan. Burleson is old and it was obvious his cap number would rise as people signed on from free agency on their last contract tend to do.

Broyles had nothing to do with Titus and everything to do with Burleson.

And it was Broyles other knee. Same with Delmas. Same knee you might have a point taking a gambling on an injured knee.

Mayhew drafting Broyles is called. PLANNING AHEAD. It's something GMs do. They aren't on the 1 year plan. Burleson is old and it was obvious his cap number would rise as people signed on from free agency on their last contract tend to do.

And it was Broyles other knee. Same with Delmas. Same knee you might have a point taking a gambling on an injured knee.

Broyles isnt an outside receiver......he has nothing to do with burleson. Now youre just making shit up.

He said Broyles had to be drafted by Mayhew because Young, who Mayhew drafted, is a headcase. Young was drafted to replace Burleson, who is too old. Now all three have to be replaced. So the reason is we draft to mask other failures.

Next you'll be telling me we drafted Lefumble to replace Best.

Back