Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford to Dallas?

Pick up Mallett, he was just cut from the Texans. Deal Stafford to Houston. They would love him there and he has a good qb developer as a head coach there that may screw his head on straight. Should be able to get a 2nd rounder for Stafford I believe.

Mallett is a head case.

Pick up Mallett, he was just cut from the Texans. Deal Stafford to Houston. They would love him there and he has a good qb developer as a head coach there that may screw his head on straight. Should be able to get a 2nd rounder for Stafford I believe.

Lol...

I didn't say Mallett was the answer, but that would give us somebody for now at least. Plus it makes Stafford somebody elses problem

I didn't say Mallett was the answer, but that would give us somebody for now at least. Plus it makes Stafford somebody elses problem

I've always had certain difficulties with Matt Stafford.. mostly his consistency. But Mallett is complete horseshit.. I'd take end zone Dan over him. He never got benched when Hoyer took over for him recently, he just walked out of the game. On his own. I never want a player like that.

Back