Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2021 NFL Draft

Eh. Another big 2 down LB. Hope we have a plan to cover guys out of the backfield. Tavai is gone.

Athletic linebacker.

Holmes nailed it. Got a 7th moving up 40 spots. Gave up 4th in 2022

Last edited:
You guys keep mentioning Cox there is a reason he wasn't draft already..

They definitely seem to desire strength vs speed. I get they want to pressure the QB more, which is a good start for a rebuild. Maybe next year they will target more speed on D to cover receivers better.

I love the amon-ra pick. I remember watching him a few times and he reminds me of golden tate. Maybe not as tough, but the talent is there to be just as good.

They definitely seem to desire strength vs speed. I get they want to pressure the QB more, which is a good start for a rebuild. Maybe next year they will target more speed on D to cover receivers better.

I?m ok w that. Last time we tried to go speed, we couldn?t tackle and went 0-16....

Holmes>>>>Kiper. By like a million in terms of football knowledge

Barnes can play inside or out

Looks like Holmes moved up at the perfect time. He started a run at the LB position.

You guys keep mentioning Cox there is a reason he wasn't draft already..

Yeah, not taking Cox after trading up only for Dallas to take Cox with the very next pick feels like a SOL draft moment.

It literally changes my overall draft grade from potential A- to a B. They obviously did not like something about Cox, but it will be interesting to see if they made the correct choice.

Obviously scheme is a major factor, but this feels like a missed opportunity.

A player playing next to Aaron Donald must be best job ever. "You just stand there son and wait."

Holmes>>>>Kiper. By like a million in terms of football knowledge

Barnes can play inside or out

People complain we couldn?t pressure the QB and now that?s been addressed. Now folks are complaining about the coverage.

There was no chance we were going to be able to address every need this year, especially only having 5 picks.

Back