Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2021 NFL Draft

Day 3 Targets i like....we have 2 picks left!

Jabril Cox LB
Tylan Wallace WR
Jamar Johnson S
Hamsah Nasirildean S
Aradrius Washington S

Happy with the draft so far. If the focus is only on 2021 then I can understand some frustration with this draft, but in a multi-year rebuild (which this is) this is a fine strategy. Gotta start somewhere, clearly trying to get more athletic on defense in an effort to fix whatever slow mess Patricia was trying to build.

I?m ok with the draft so far as well. Interested to see how these dlineman end up playing. I was a little too hard on Alim, I can see he?s a lot more explosive than a Danny Shelton. We were gonna have massive holes no matter what, soo I guess it will be interesting with WR and LB this year lol.

We always have wanted a Gm that builds from the ground up. Can?t be mad at this draft at all. We really do need a linebacker today.

We always have wanted a Gm that builds from the ground up. Can?t be mad at this draft at all. We really do need a linebacker today.

We need picks, we need players. I?d like to end the draft w 3-5 picks today?s.

They seem to be worried about pass D in their previous picks so I fully expect them to pick Cox here.

Back