Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2021 NFL Draft

Why do they have to only run a 4-3 or 3-4...maybe they want to switch to mix things up depending on situations and this gives them that guy who can play DT in 4-3 and nose in 3-4.

Outside of that, I got nuthin. LOL

Why do they have to only run a 4-3 or 3-4...maybe they want to switch to mix things up depending on situations and this gives them that guy who can play DT in 4-3 and nose in 3-4.

Outside of that, I got nuthin. LOL

That is what Patricia did with his defense

Lions added 3 tech and nose..that can penetrate. Great for long term. 4 years of that..hand and williams.gone after this season now. Brockers can de or dt
.2nd rounder de or dt..hand de or dt

They have said will mimic rams defense though

That lady announcing picks seems a little unenthusiastic.

It's the NFL...can't they get a professional entertainer to announce when they do not have anyone else?

That lady announcing picks seems a little unenthusiastic.

It's the NFL...can't they get a professional entertainer to announce when they do not have anyone else?

I just want to hear picks.

I like both these DTs as players and think they were both decent values but there were just other guys on the board I liked a good bit more. Regardless we aren?t going to fix this thing in a year and we all know it. We are trying to build a foundation and be strong in the trenches. If the guys we have selected pan out we are definitely looking really good there. Next year we grab our #1 WR, maybe even in free agency (Detroit native Allen Robinson anyone?).

Spot on when you said we aren?t going to fix this thing in a year and we all know it. Good post!

"I like f-?ing people up," Onwuzurike said, via Chris Burke of The Athletic. "I like to get off the line and just put my helmet or my hands on an offensive lineman and f?- up an offensive scheme, pretty much. I like pushing 'em back 2, 3 yards and just making 'em feel like sh?."

"I think the Lions are trying to build some sh? here and we got two good-a? parts right here," Onwuzurike said

Brokers McNeil flowers
Okwara anzalone collins okwara

...no idea....

Maybe homes is just a fucking idiot.

Hopefully we can trade out the late 3rd and add some more picks for tomorrow.

You guys hated williams and hand..we cut shelton

The picks make so much sense long term for interior pass rush with run d ability. All taken at right time too at right value

Last edited:
Back