Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2021 NFL Draft

Dang it...well, cannot deny they have DT needs....but this feels like the first reach.

You only play 2 at a time lol

Brokers onzuwurike McNeil Williams hand penisini.... you don't need this many.

Nose that can penetrate. Dt more than set..Hand alot of de coming

Dline rebuild looking good

Brockers and Hand can play big de type..Okwara.edge rusher. 2nd rounder can play some de too

Penetrators galore

love the Back2back DT picks. We?re trying to build a team and it starts w the trenches. Traded for Brokers and now added more talent. Before the draft we had a 30 and 31 year old starting at DT.

You guys literally complained all time about not gaving interior pass rush. Now we have a 3 tech and nose that can get pressure plus brockers. This is going to help okwaras and flowers so much

This also really really helps the linebackers..collins can play. This helps anzalone. Still have round 3 101 and round 4 for lb or wr

Last edited:
You guys literally complained all time about not gaving interior pass rush. Now we have a 3 tech and nose that can get pressure plus brockers. This is going to help okwaras and flowers so much

This also really really helps the linebackers..collins can play. This helps anzalone. Still have round 3 101 and round 4 for lb or wr

Yeah, picking a couple of rotational defensive lineman is really gonna pay dividends for us. Can't wait to see them get 3 stuffs a year.

I like both these DTs as players and think they were both decent values but there were just other guys on the board I liked a good bit more. Regardless we aren?t going to fix this thing in a year and we all know it. We are trying to build a foundation and be strong in the trenches. If the guys we have selected pan out we are definitely looking really good there. Next year we grab our #1 WR, maybe even in free agency (Detroit native Allen Robinson anyone?).

I?m ok with building the trenches, but if it?s just filling our roster with more middling talent and doesn?t really add good players it?s kind of pointless. I like the first DT we got, and I know this guy looks more like a nose tackle. But we could have just kept Danny Shelton, cut Nick Williams. And drafted something else.

I?m ok with building the trenches, but if it?s just filling our roster with more middling talent and doesn?t really add good players it?s kind of pointless. I like the first DT we got, and I know this guy looks more like a nose tackle. But we could have just kept Danny Shelton, cut Nick Williams. And drafted something else.

How do you it's middling? For all we know they all fail or they all succeed. Too early to tell but trenches is good.

How do you it's middling? For all we know they all fail or they all succeed. Too early to tell but trenches is good.

Just looking at his tape, he doesn?t look particularly impressive with penetration. Just big and strong and kind of looks like he?s a little hard to move is all. Levi at least looks explosive and strong and you can see the disruption he causes.

Last edited:
Does this signify we are shifting to more of a 3-4? Brockers/Levi/Hand/ are capable Of playing 3-4 DE McNeil and Penisini can both play the nose. Flowers and the Okwara bro?s at OLBer and Jamie Collins on the inside. Anzalone and JRM would have to split time at the other ILB spot. Not sure what else we are going to do with all these D lineman unless they plan on playing Hand at DE.

Back