Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2021 NFL Draft

Are there enough OL, DL, and DBs to keep pushing the LBs down the draft boards???

Dang...the Browns really have changed their organization around in a short time. Very impressive and far better than the Lions have managed. JOK is a heck of an addition for them.

16 picks away....i love 9 guys still on the board

Marshall WR
Dyami Brown WR
Cisco S
Bolton LB
Basham DE
Tylan Wallace WR
Pete Werner LB
Jabril Cox LB
Browning LB

Sane old same old GM getting weapon for Staffs.

Dude weighs 150 lbs...he won't be a weapon for long and then the GM will be doing another time honored Stafford tradition of throwing to his 20th string WR who was picked up off the street.

My guess is they will finally take a wr in the 3rd round, the other pick I'd be okay with either a LB or even a CB.

Back