Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green has said he isnt close to making a decision and that he is planning his official visits. Now you cant always believe anything anyone says at this point so take it for what its worth.

Lots of visitors this week for Air Force game, including Treadwell.

The break could be a good thing. He hasnt taken a break in a long time. He traveled all summer and played in every camp and 7 on 7 he could find.

The break could be a good thing. He hasnt taken a break in a long time. He traveled all summer and played in every camp and 7 on 7 he could find.

Perhaps his non-stop schedule led to a weakened immune system resulting in mono.

I had bronchitis (less intense than mono) in high school during the basketball season. I missed three games (over two weeks) and when I returned for the fourth I was winded after only a couple of minutes and was not able to help the team at all, so I can understand that he may be out for the remainder of the season.

I've never had mono but I think it does pretty much the opposite of recharging your batteries.

When I was in high school at least 2 people a year in my 4 years had mono. They did not return to school for at least 3 months. Apparently it makes you tired all the time.

Yeah, Shane may have run himself into the ground ...Mono can be a result of that. And I had a friend who with getting it in HS, had to repeat the next year he missed so much. Maybe in the bigger picture it's a sign that he needs to slow down a bit and come in to A2 with a little less pressure and expectation for immediate impact.

He can still graduate this year. You can do online classes and home school very easily. And the fact of who he is qill make it easier on him.

I had mono in High School... I never slept, was always on the go... much like I am today. Hell, I am surprised I haven't had it again for that reason alone. It is an mfer. I didn't have the desire to do shit except for sleep all day. My mom had to literally pull my ass up so that I could take a leak. He needs to definitely take resting seriously on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back