Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps his non-stop schedule led to a weakened immune system resulting in mono.

I had bronchitis (less intense than mono) in high school during the basketball season. I missed three games (over two weeks) and when I returned for the fourth I was winded after only a couple of minutes and was not able to help the team at all, so I can understand that he may be out for the remainder of the season.

So what you are saying GBIA, is that your team contribution remained consistant. Right?
:D

So what is the latest word on Treadwell? He may or may not visit for game against little brother and M is pretty much in his rearview mirror

So what is the latest word on Treadwell? He may or may not visit for game against little brother and M is pretty much in his rearview mirror

Where did you hear that?

Last I've heard, we're still the favorites for him, but all has been queit on the Treadwell front.

Just heard from TomVH he's (Treadwell) put out a top 5 of Michigan, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, MSU, and Ole Miss. No particular order.

Not sure how/why MSU makes that list...

Dawson decommits. This could be huge he has been looking really good. But not that much of a shock seeing he had been wanting to visit schools in the SEC for months. Sounds like he is headed to Fla.

Dawson decommits. This could be huge he has been looking really good. But not that much of a shock seeing he had been wanting to visit schools in the SEC for months. Sounds like he is headed to Fla.

Def not good. He's going to be a great lineman.

damn I saw we got a commit today but I hadnt looked him up. He not only will be able to block DE's but he can block out the sun and he is only a junior. Our OL should be scary good under Hoke.

I fucking saw Shane & Treadwell on the field -- said to Treadwell, "How can you NOT want to be part of this, baby!!"

He was recording video on his iPhone of the crowd.

I still think Treadwell is Blue I just wish he decides already. Green was also at the game. And I hope we can find a replacement for Dawson.

I fucking saw Shane & Treadwell on the field -- said to Treadwell, "How can you NOT want to be part of this, baby!!"

He was recording video on his iPhone of the crowd.

I don't know who you saw, but it wasn't Treadwell. Treadwell cancelled his visit, but supposedly will be visiting after his season ends.

No one has a comprehensive visit report from last weekend?

Could have been Jaron Dukes ...at least I didn't say, "Hey Treadwell..." but just kept it general. Definitely saw Morris and there was a good crew of kids in the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back