Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will

My first thought was a positive one in that, with the BTN moving into the area, he could tell his friends and family that they'd be able to see every one of his games on TV.

Last edited:
I don't believe anything anyone of them say about treadwell. didn't someone just a few weeks ago say we were in the rear view mirror just as he announced his top 5 with Michigan in it.

I don't believe anything anyone of them say about treadwell. didn't someone just a few weeks ago say we were in the rear view mirror just as he announced his top 5 with Michigan in it.

I agree. BUT, though Sam Webb is not 100% right all the time, he usually is as close as you will get.

If we dont get Treadwell I will be mad because he has strung as along for a year but we will move on. The fact of the matter is he is an impulsive kid and he seems to change his mind by the week. He also seems to relish the attention he gets when he plays up to one fan base or another.

you can't hate on a kid when Hoke's policy is No Visits after verballing. recruits are bound to want to take their visits so you'd expect more of these high-profile kids to announce later.

I dont hate him and if he wants to take his visits he should. I just said from time to time he seeks the attention of the different fan bases for schools he is flirting with. But I cant say that I wouldnt if I were in his shoes. I still hope he picks U of M but I am less sure now then I was 2 months ago. I know Shane is still working on it though.

from MGoBlog:

"Matters aren't looking up on the Laquon Treadwell front, unfortunately, as he named an ordered top five to Scout's Beth Long after Crete-Monee's state semifinal victory last weekend ($). That top five, in order: Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oklahoma State, Michigan, Michigan State. Treadwell hasn't even visited the two Oklahoma schools yet, though officials are planned to both, but he has been to Oxford; barring a late turnaround—and in recruiting, that's not exactly unusual—this won't end well."

Does Michigan have a chance with Derrick Green now that Chizik has been given the boot by Auburn?

Does Michigan have a chance with Derrick Green now that Chizik has been given the boot by Auburn?

doubt it. I'll believe they get Derrick Green and/or Laquon Treadwell when they sign and I'll believe they are headed elsewhere until they sign with Michigan.

Some team will probably enter the green contest late and get him. He's always seemed like an sec acc type kid.

Speed Kills ‏@mspeedkills

5-star RB Ty Isaac (USC commit) is reportedly having Michigan coaches over for an in-home visit this week. Stay tuned for updates.

Hmm that would be a hell of a flip if we could get Isaac. Maybe he watched USC play this year and realized they dont run much and Kiffen sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back