Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane is clearly the leader of team #134 recruits without a doubt. He is going to be really good for the program.

Never heard of Conley decommitting. Did he?

There's something about him setting up a visit to OSU. The policy is that if 'commits' go on a visit to another school then they are no longer prospects.

Thing is, Dawson decommitted. Then we got Denzel Ward, so maybe the coaches figure that they can take another WR? Its a possibility.

There's something about him setting up a visit to OSU. The policy is that if 'commits' go on a visit to another school then they are no longer prospects.

Thing is, Dawson decommitted. Then we got Denzel Ward, so maybe the coaches figure that they can take another WR? Its a possibility.

Ward is in the 2014 class. I have a feeling Conley will be going to O$U.

You know thats fucking funny. Remember when everyone was like, "who the hell is this guy." Not many people saw him on the radar. Now he's(Conley) rated really high and now its time for the head to start spinning. I really do think the losses are hurting this teams recruiting. I also think the play calling may hurt in these last recruits we're going after. You can tell a recruit we're going to do this and we're going to do that, but if they're not seeing it on tv, then they're thinking maybe this program ain't right for me. Remember these are 18 year old kids. Their minds are easily manipulated by someone like Urban Meyer and Nick Saban. Just my 2 cents. This team better start winning and beat O$U or signing day is going to become scrambling day.

Ward is in the 2014 class. I have a feeling Conley will be going to O$U.

I know Ward is in the 2014 class. I don't know, maybe the staff thinks they have enough linemen in the 2013 class and can fill holes in the 2014 class.

FWIW, via Twitter, Tremendous has the commit watch light flashing for this weekend.

Must be a 2014 guy. Treadwell is in town, but it sure as hell isn't going to be him.

He is? I thought Leon McQuay III was in town

I thought I read that Treadwell wouldn't be visiting until after the season OR is it until after his season? Is he still playing? I dont know.

Well, who is going to be in town? Who's it going to be?

McQuay probably biggest name on town. But I definitely don't see it being him. If anyone it will probably be a 2014 kid.

Last edited:
McQuay probably biggest name on town. But I definitely don't see it being him. If anyone it will probably be a 2014 kid.

Yeah, I doubt it will be McQuay either, my point was that I didn't think Treadwell was going to be in town this weekend.

Treadwell decided to give the message board something to talk about other than Maryland.

Via Twitter
Laquon Treadwell ‏@SuccessfulQuon

Big News Coming Thursday Everyone Be Looking Out For It...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back