Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheatley Jr. Offered by Alabama. He is a 2015 defensive end that was offered by Hoke a couple weeks back. Hopefully dad is in his ear that Saban is a piece of shit.

JABREEL PEPPERS- On his visit here yesterday:

"I loved it," said the second overall prospect in the Rivals100. "It was a great, great first impression. I grew up a Michigan fan so that certainly helps the cause. I had a lot of fun. It was more than what I expected. I had good expectations for the visit but they definitely exceeded them."

"Michigan just completely exceeded my expectations. I'm just going to have to see how Michigan and Ohio* pair up and it should be a great experience but Michigan was probably one of the best visits I've been on without a doubt. Everything felt right."
Offers and interest: Michigan, Ohio*, Alabama, Notre Dame, Stanford, and LSU.

Just got a greyshirt comit from Brady pallente

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2013/feb/16/prep-wrestling-barrons-pallante-wins-state-leads/

A defensive lineman that won a state wrestling title? Hmmmm.....

dn18.jpg

Last edited:
Drake Harris is a 5-star 2014 WR recruit who was originally committed to Michigan State.
DaveHogg

Harris is a huge grab for M. He was in Columbus on Friday before attending M spring game yesterday. Friday visit was said to be great. Obviously not great enough for Buckeye fans. Tip of the cap to Hoke & Co.

Harris was never going to Ohio*

he's been BLUE for a long time. Just being polite.

Wow. Awesome commit.
I'm leaving his name on the roster spot in pencil for now though.
He does sound like he enjoys seeing his name in the headlines.
The line would look sweet with drake at one end and Artavis Scott at the other!! >:D

~ Crosses fingers ~

GO BLUE!

I don't see Drake leaving. He's already trying to recruit Hand Peppers and Scott.

Gotta luv when recruits help like that!!! Shane helped trmendously last year, would be awesome if he does the same. Potential for future domination if UM can continually get guys who do this and everyone buys into the Family atmosphere. That type of chemistry is hard to create, but if captured leads to incredibly great things. The challenge is to keep perpetuating it every year. This would be two years in a row if it plays out favorably. Very exciting times ahead!!!!

ESPN just released their top 150 for 2014. We already have 5 commits on the list. The rest of the B10 combined has 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back