Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got yet another preferred walk on Jack Wangler WR from Warren De La Salle Son of former UM QB John Wangler

Last edited:
Looks like Reon Dawson was the last one to send his LOI in. Were there rumors that he might flip?

Dawson 11:20 Poggi 11:35

ok mb09's post says that Poggi did his at 10:55 and Reon Dawson was last at 11:44

I don't know which is accurate, but Poggi had a tweet from last night that indicated that he was going to stay blue.

The earliest they could send them in was 7am. Shane's came in at 7:01. I give him a lot of credit for this class. He is a leader already. Hoke talked a lot about how close this class is even though they live in different states. He said all the parents are even close with each other.

We have a year till signing day and we have one of the top Ohio kids in Ferns so chill out a bit.

I'm calm. I know we'll get ours but we can't afford him taking top talent out of the state. There isn't enough to go around like in Ohio.

I fully expect Michigan and OH* to get very good recruiting classes in 2014. Them picking up Marshall doesn't change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back