Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commit watch ---

Via Twitter, Laquon Treadwell "I will be in Ann Arbor, stop by to speak to the coach's later!"

Commit watch ---

Via Twitter, Laquon Treadwell "I will be in Ann Arbor, stop by to speak to the coach's later!"

He has been at the top of my wish list for a long time. Id he and Shane can team up wow.

Lol Shane is funny

We beat @SuccessfulQuon and #Core6 today.... But we didn't beat him too bad, I didn't want him to get mad at me and not come to Michigan

Michigan running back target Derrick Green jumps to #12 overall and gets his 5th star from Rivals

I agree. The cancellation of the visit just put out that last glimmer of hope.

sorry, in re-reading my post I sound like a dick'ish recruit-know-it-all .....didn't mean to.

Just that folks who follow SC and who I have heard over the past month on the subject while in SoCal were completely convinced all along.

Ethan Pocic to LSU, he was OSU's final big time OL recruit. Looks like Urbs is going to be stuck with scraps.

sorry, in re-reading my post I sound like a dick'ish recruit-know-it-all .....didn't mean to.

Just that folks who follow SC and who I have heard over the past month on the subject while in SoCal were completely convinced all along.

No worries. I didn't take it that way. Just was agreeing that Su'a has been an SC lean all along. It is nice to have Michigan in the mix for, and getting, the top talent again though. There are still plenty of top recruits to come. Poggi and Treadwell come to mind.

We cant get them all although I wish we could. Some recruits are looking for different "things" than others.

I thought we were supposed to be on commit watch last weekend...what happened?

I thought we were supposed to be on commit watch last weekend...what happened?

Treadwell had tweeted he was going to be in town to talk to the coaches. He was actually in town for a tourney. Premature on the 'commit watch'. However he did spend a great deal of time with our number one recruiter (S. Morris) over the weekend.

Last edited:
its a shame shane wont be able to talk to recruits once he is on the team. guess he'll have to let his actions do the talking!

its a shame shane wont be able to talk to recruits once he is on the team. guess he'll have to let his actions do the talking!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Shane has been a major recruiting help. Although I think we all know some communication may occur it will just be under the radar. I will be shocked if Treadwell isnt Blue. He and Shane talk a lot and they were playing catch before they played each other last wekk. Treadwell has visited many schools but he mentions U of M most often and he has been here multiple time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back