Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane, David Dawson, LTT and a few others are and a few other recruits are having a recruits only chat with Maurice Hurst and Derrick Green. Sounds like they are putting the full court press on them.

Get it done Shane lol. Kids like these make Hoke's job a little easier.

Does anyone with knowledge of the situation think that Derrick Green is a real possibility?

Poggi update:

"Michigan has been recruiting him very hard for a long time, as has Alabama," Biff Poggi, Henry's father and coach, told Steve Wiltfong of Wolverine247.com. "Those are the two schools recruiting him the hardest. He really respects both of the coaching staffs."

Poggi also listed Tennessee and Texas A&M among his final four. And, he is ready to commit.

"I think he'll make a decision soon," his father said. "Within the next 30 days."

Hurst could commit on his visit today, but it is more likely he visits and goes home to decide.

Yet another player who commits to us either right after or just before they visited to EL

I like him and DT is a position of need. I cant wait to see all of this class on the field in the winged helmet. This class could be very special and put us back not just winning the B10 but in the national picture as well

Commit watch for the next couple days, most likely Henry Poggi. But what the hell do I know?

I am still hoping Treadwell commits soon although I think he is going to take his time.

Hearing there's suppose to be another recruit. A big name one. And Ohio won't be happy.

It's either Henry Poggi or Derrick Green. Green fitting the bill slightly more according to that tweet (I know what one you are referring to), but I still think it's Poggi.

Hearing there's suppose to be another recruit. A big name one. And Ohio won't be happy.

Ohio doesnt care what recruits we get because they only come here because Ohio doesnt want them didnt you know that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back