Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheVictors03 said:
This whole "taking other visits means you're not serious" is completely fucking retarded.

I have a half-dozen friends who played college football and every single one of them took every trip he *wanted to* because you're getting the red carpet treatment everywhere you go ... most didn't travel extensively prior to being an 18yr old recruit and why not?!

Brady Hoke doesn't think it's fucking retarded, FWIW

DR said:
TheVictors03 said:
This whole "taking other visits means you're not serious" is completely fucking retarded.

I have a half-dozen friends who played college football and every single one of them took every trip he *wanted to* because you're getting the red carpet treatment everywhere you go ... most didn't travel extensively prior to being an 18yr old recruit and why not?!

I imagine Hoke is more afraid of the realistic possibility that a kid can be sold a bunch of bullshit and that he'd lose out on a recruit.

This is different than people following recruiting saying that a kid who visits multiple schools is a "drama queen" or insincere about one option over the others.

It's no different than those who proclaimed Shoelace would transfer two seconds after Hoke was hired because of his "pro style system" just .... just, because.

DR said:
TheVictors03 said:

I imagine Hoke is more afraid of the realistic possibility that a kid can be sold a bunch of bullshit and that he'd lose out on a recruit.

This is different than people following recruiting saying that a kid who visits multiple schools is a "drama queen" or insincere about one option over the others.

It's no different than those who proclaimed Shoelace would transfer two seconds after Hoke was hired because of his "pro style system" just .... just, because.

Yuri Wright not ready to announce college choice yet and he is making an official visit to U of M on the 13th. lets hope we can convince him to be blue.

DeAnthony Arnett met with 2 coaching staffs today and will meet with two more tomorrow, decision after those meeting

Maize&blue21 said:
DeAnthony Arnett met with 2 coaching staffs today and will meet with two more tomorrow, decision after those meeting

According to his little press release, he was only ever interested in 1 school and only talked with 1 school. Is he lying?

All right Vic, I get it, I get it. I was just messing around anyway, no need to spam the board!

Hungry said:
Maize&blue21 said:

According to his little press release, he was only ever interested in 1 school and only talked with 1 school. Is he lying?
We couldn't take him because there isn't a schollie available until next semester

I am sure this will happen many times in the future!

Army All-American Bowl: Michigan commit Kyle Kalis dominated & pancaked OSU commit Tommy Schutt in 1on1s & scrimmage.

Kalis looks like he could step in right away next year if we need him.

I really expect great things from all 3 of them. Everyone that has seen Pipkins says the kid is dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back