Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lostleader said:
TheVictors03 said:
Just wait until Nebraska starts to try to pull that shit again.

More likely Ohio*

Don't sleep on the corn ...Texas called them out and sat on them. Doctor Tom has been trying to join the BigTen for years. A "Gentleman's Agreement" is only good among gentlemen, right!?

MichBSN said:
Dennis Norfleet is Maize and Blue through and through!!

WTF???? Is this the surprise?

And wow...5'7? But he's highly ranked, so...i guess.

I just don't know much about high school recruits.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
MichBSN said:
Dennis Norfleet is Maize and Blue through and through!!

WTF???? Is this the surprise?

And wow...5'7? But he's highly ranked, so...i guess.

I just don't know much about high school recruits.

He was highly regarded by the previous staff and was on Shane's 7 on 7 team. He's very impressive on film.... SPEED SPEED SPEED!! I'm uber happy we got him. Especially since vince will be a senior next year.

[flash=350,287:zthl5i1n]http://www.youtube.com/v/prLLifss1Bw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:zthl5i1n]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

!!!!!!!

lol i just posted the same video. edited to erase copycat.

holy shit! he's fast...and shifty! and really nice balance.

what is the reaction from the experts? was this one of their surprises or did it get them too?

I want my props for bringing up how much I wanted Norfleet earlier today. I want them NOW! BTW I still want Ron Thompson tomorrow.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I want my props for bringing up how much I wanted Norfleet earlier today. I want them NOW! BTW I still want Ron Thompson tomorrow.

props.

and also, i went over to mgoblog and caught this...

Well, we're going to do stuff anyway. The number of Michigan prospects who will commit on signing day: zero. This makes our annual signing day chat spectacular kind of pointless, but we'll do it anyway.

FAIL!

Nvm.. Jesus I couldn't be happier though. I can't wait to see this kid in space. Too bad by the time he gets physically ready we'll only have a few spread elements left with Devin or Shane. Either way he's going to be a great 3rd down back.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":fnbvt459]I want my props for bringing up how much I wanted Norfleet earlier today. I want them NOW! BTW I still want Ron Thompson tomorrow.

props.

and also, i went over to mgoblog and caught this...

Well, we're going to do stuff anyway. The number of Michigan prospects who will commit on signing day: zero. This makes our annual signing day chat spectacular kind of pointless, but we'll do it anyway.

FAIL![/quote:fnbvt459]

I find his lack of faith disturbing. Buuuuhhht...I guess it was the right mentality. You can't be disappointed if you prep that way.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Nvm.. Jesus I couldn't be happier though. I can't wait to see this kid in space. Too bad by the time he gets physically ready we'll only have a few spread elements left with Devin or Shane. Either way he's going to be a great 3rd down back.

Brian on Mgoblog. first entry on the site.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":nlfactag]Nvm.. Jesus I couldn't be happier though. I can't wait to see this kid in space. Too bad by the time he gets physically ready we'll only have a few spread elements left with Devin or Shane. Either way he's going to be a great 3rd down back.

Brian on Mgoblog. first entry on the site.[/quote:nlfactag]

Brian the site creator? If so that makes it even funnier.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":dkfa7bti]

Brian on Mgoblog. first entry on the site.

Brian the site creator? If so that makes it even funnier.[/quote:dkfa7bti]

i guess. i don't really know any of them by their names on there. I don't visit enough for that, but that's the name the article was under.

pretty big fail, especially since there may be a mystery 4* WR out there somewhere for us.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":efr7j80o]

Brian the site creator? If so that makes it even funnier.

i guess. i don't really know any of them by their names on there. I don't visit enough for that, but that's the name the article was under.

pretty big fail, especially since there may be a mystery 4* WR out there somewhere for us. [/quote:efr7j80o]

They way they all make it sound is Norfleet was the player. A commit from a team south. Whether thats true or not...

AllenTrieu Allen Trieu

Michigan has 24 listed commitments right now, but I'm expecting 25 LOIs to be sent in tomorrow
That was before the news of Norfleet. But... who knows we'll have to wait.

LMAO! just checked red cedar. first post about Norfleet going to UM....

Did I miss this or did it just happen?

I really wanted this kid, I guess this will put an end to UM fans "higher academic standards" myth at least.

Then the following posts all about how they didn't want him because of his grades and they just didn't need him.....hmmmm....excuses?

last i saw his gpa was 3.2...is that an issue?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]LMAO! just checked red cedar. first post about Norfleet going to UM....

I really wanted this kid, I guess this will put an end to UM fans "higher academic standards" myth at least.

Then the following posts all about how they didn't want him because of his grades and they just didn't need him.....hmmmm....excuses?

His grades are streets ahead of Burbridges. Just a little butthurt going on there.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":0pwmoa50]LMAO! just checked red cedar. first post about Norfleet going to UM....

His grades are streets ahead of Burbridges. Just a little butthurt going on there. [/quote:0pwmoa50]

Ah when arent they butthurt. I kinda laughed at them last night after Green got injured it was a true the sky is falling scenerio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back