Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maize&blue21 said:
DR said:
Michigan can't recruit nationally.
I'm perfectly ok without nationally recruiting this year, the midwest is loaded.

This is my view. Between 2012 and 2013, all the 'experts' were saying the midwest was loaded with talent. Add in schools like Valor Christian, where more than a couple former Broncos send their kids, and Ponderosa - a CO HS football factory - being represented and it's good. Plus you have the Chicago area kids coming in and that hasn't always been a big area for UM.

5* WR Rob Foster will be on campus this weekend along with Ty Isaac. Monster OT John Montelus could be on campus Wednesday.

wheels002 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

who tweeted that? Morris?

No I cant remember now lol. Morris has done a great job though. His influence on this class is huge.

Kid named Tom Beindit, attends Michigan and writes for hokesmadmagicians.blogspot.com

Maize&blue21 said:
5* WR Rob Foster will be on campus this weekend along with Ty Isaac. Monster OT John Montelus could be on campus Wednesday.

I won't hold my breath.

BUT it would be amazing if they gave their verbals...

The Hoke Wall ( the OL) is built and to add a talent like Isaac?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":9keqig7z]5* WR Rob Foster will be on campus this weekend along with Ty Isaac. Monster OT John Montelus could be on campus Wednesday.

I won't hold my breath.

BUT it would be amazing if they gave their verbals...

The Hoke Wall ( the OL) is built and to add a talent like Isaac? [/quote:9keqig7z]If Isaac actually visits I expect him to commit. Foster I doubt he comes here he likes Pitt a lot right now. I doubt John gives him verbal because we are in such good position with Pocic and I think John wants to see some other schools and get some more offers.

Quick piece today on Rivals by Balas sums up the weekend (hoops, hockey & recruiting) and said Isaac took notice of the CommitAgeddon! Building a team the right way, inside out! Bring on the 'skill players!'

TheVictors03 said:
Quick piece today on Rivals by Balas sums up the weekend (hoops, hockey & recruiting) and said Isaac took notice of the CommitAgeddon! Building a team the right way, inside out! Bring on the 'skill players!'
This isn't biased but I think Isaac is the top RB in the nation this year. Watch his highlights and you will agree.

I've seen him called "one of the best" or "the #2 RB" but in any case, that's lofty praise for a HS RB.

TheVictors03 said:
I've seen him called "one of the best" or "the #2 RB" but in any case, that's lofty praise for a HS RB.
The only guy that is comparable is Thomas Tyner and he doesn't have nearly the power that Ty has.

Projected class
QB: Shane Morris (commit)
RB: Ty Isaac and Wyatt Shallman (commit)
TE: Jake Butt (commit) and Khalid Hill (commit)
WR: Jaron Dukes (commit) and Laquon Treadwell
OL: Chris Fox (commit), LTT (commit), Kyle Bosch (commit), David Dawson (commit), and Ethan Pocic
DL: Taco Charlton (commit), Henry Poggi, Jason Hatcher, and Darius Lathem
LB: EJ Levenberry, Ben Gedeon, and Dorian O'Daniel
DB: Dymonte Thomas (commit), Jourdan Lewis (commit), G. Conley, and Kendall Fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back