Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Are you seriously suggesting the online was a liability and negatively affected Stafford? It was the best online he had in his career

Starting to sound like LKP.

I have no doubt in my mind with Peyton here we would of made the playoffs.

Expecting Stafford to be Peyton Manning is borderline insane. He is probably the best QB of all time.

Does Seattle still win the SB with Manning instead of Wilson? I bet they would have. So is it a team sport or simply the QB?

Are you seriously suggesting the online was a liability and negatively affected Stafford? It was the best online he had in his career

Starting to sound like LKP.

I have no doubt in my mind with Peyton here we would of made the playoffs.

Not neccesarily but communication becomes a factor in what plays you can and can't run in an audible. Their heads swim. But seriously.. Who was he throwing to while an injured CJ is double covered? A college chum that's absolute trash? Pettidrop? Who? He had absolutely nothing. Check downs to your running back because the scrub wideouts can't get open will only get you so much. Staff wasn't the problem.

To be fair, most of seattles D are not first round picks. Earl thomas and that might be it. Theyve either gotten lucky or scouted well

Expecting Stafford to be Peyton Manning is borderline insane. He is probably the best QB of all time.

Does Seattle still win the SB with Manning instead of Wilson? I bet they would have. So is it a team sport or simply the QB?

I do not expect it. He was the one that suggested Manning would of struggled similar to Stafford here last year.

I would be happy if stafford played at romos level.

Not neccesarily but communication becomes a factor in what plays you can and can't run in an audible. Their heads swim. But seriously.. Who was he throwing to while an injured CJ is double covered? A college chum that's absolute trash? Pettidrop? Who? He had absolutely nothing. Check downs to your running back because the scrub wideouts can't get open will only get you so much. Staff wasn't the problem.

Kris Durham played more snaps than CJ did last year.

Yes.....Kris Durham.

Like Monster said......like with ANY QB....when Stafford had weapons....he won.

To be fair, most of seattles D are not first round picks. Earl thomas and that might be it. Theyve either gotten lucky or scouted well

More on luck side for almost any of those mid-late round picks that pan out.

It's just common sense. If your scouts tell you this guy who is slotted to go in the 5th Round is gonna be amazing and is under the radar. The team drafts him in the 3rd Round to make sure, not draft him where he is was going to go. You draft players that look like they fit what your trying to do, and if it works out you look great.

Love the pick. Dynamic offense now. Both tes get plenty of snaps and compliment each other well. See how saints did it last year. Down the seam nightmare

But we will see how dennard, Donald, ha ha, beckham and fuller end up. Two in division

Yes.....Kris Durham.

So Stafford is irrelevant to winning? It all depends on what is around him?

2Nd thru 4th rounds will be huge. Need to pull another warford type pick. Instant starter who solidifies their position.

Yes.....Kris Durham.

By strickly looking at that it might make sense. But watching games I saw him mess up and mess up big. Better guys don't help some of that..

2Nd thru 4th rounds will be huge. Need to pull another warford type pick. Instant starter who solidifies their position.

We can still land two starters pretty easily in this draft, and maybe 4 depending on how the players fall.

Lots of receivers taken early. Could make a guy like Landry slip to round 4.

Back