Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

we just traded completely out of the 5th round? mayhew wants to stockpile 6th and 7th round cuts?

I'm sure the same thing was said about Kalil Mack early on when he had to go to Buffalo. Some players are late bloomers. Some players are really late bloomers.

Soooo Webster played ohio state and dominated them the entire game while playing for a MAC school?

Last edited:
they must not like anyone too much. Maybe Minnesota took our guy.

Are there any players you guys still want? I'd be interested if we took McCarron or Brandon Coleman (WR from Rutgers).

I was thinking the same thing. And I think Cago jumped in front of us to take our safety a little bit ago too.

Vereen? Would have liked him. You guys will like Lawson. I think he starts right away at nickel back

Back