Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

We take athletic projects at other positions over accomplished players and you bitch. Now we take an accomplished player over a project and you bitch.

Make up your mind, jackass.

I don't know why he even watches the draft, sounds like a terrible experience.

We take athletic projects at other positions over accomplished players and you bitch. Now we take an accomplished player over a project and you bitch.

ya that's what I said...you cant tell me hes even in the same neighborhood as mike davis is....and you didn't tell me anything about either of them. that's what I thought....

Coming from the guy drumming for fucking Jeremy gallon the last 3 rounds lmao....

ya that's what I said...you cant tell me hes even in the same neighborhood as mike davis is....and you didn't tell me anything about either of them. that's what I thought....

Coming from the guy drumming for fucking Jeremy gallon the last 3 rounds lmao....

You're avoiding what I said completely.. Also, I explained in the want and need thread to day that I was wearing my Maize and Blue glasses. It's not my fault you don't get subtle jokes. This board deserves a better troll. Your schtick is weak and lame.. Create another username and try again.

Mike Davis

From nfl.com

Bottom Line
A big, long, athletic receiver with inconsistent hands and questionable toughness and effort. Displays starter-caliber physical traits, yet his playing demeanor and approach turn off many evaluators and could force his draft status to sink. Is at his best outside the numbers as an "X" receiver.

No thanks. We already have one Pettigrew

TJ Jones

from nfl.com

Bottom Line
Athletic, smooth-moving, polished receiver who runs crisp routes, has terrific hands and boasts NFL bloodlines. Balanced skill set, dependability and versatility will be valued at the next level, where he could be a productive No. 2 or No. 3 receiver in a sophisticated passing system. Arrow pointing up.

I prefer this guy over Davis but still would have liked several other players first.

Mike Davis, I see that he's still out there. If he's so damn good why didn't he go yet.

You're avoiding what I said completely.. Also, I explained in the want and need thread to day that I was wearing my Maize and Blue glasses. It's not my fault you don't get subtle jokes. This board deserves a better troll. Your schtick is weak and lame.. Create another username and try again.

How is TJ Jones more "accomplished" than mike davis? Hes all big 12 3 times, 8 tds last year and was 4th in school history in catches and receiving yards. Sorry if its my opinion hes a better verson of Tj jones although I don't think I should have to apologize to you for carrying that opinion. Like you like to have a sarcastic nature about Michigan alums....I have a sarcastic nature about mayhew sucking ass and drafting like shit. If you don't know that by now ...ur an idiot. Stop having the schtick of being an idiot...youre better than that...

Mike Davis, I see that he's still out there. If he's so damn good why didn't he go yet.

mike davis gave a guy a cheap shot and is part of the reason mack brown lost his job.....getting highly talented recruits that don't produce the way they are expected to. TJ jones is a notre dame captain....easy choice between the 2 when youre a guy like mayhew that doesn't know much about player personel.

mike davis gave a guy a cheap shot and is part of the reason mack brown lost his job.....getting highly talented recruits that don't produce the way they are expected to. TJ jones is a notre dame captain....easy choice between the 2 when youre a guy like mayhew that doesn't know much about player personel.

So we should draft guys like that? A Titus Young clone?

ps...later round is where you take projects with potential to be great....early rounds is where you should be taking starters....I assumed you knew that....my bad...

ps...later round is where you take projects with potential to be great....early rounds is where you should be taking starters....I assumed you knew that....my bad...

With how deep this draft is at receiver you can get it all the way through. Defense? Not so much, so he pounced on what he could with upside and got a solid, known quality receiver later. I didn't expect you to think about such a thing. I don't feel bad.

Back