Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Not sure if it was mentioned but TJ Jones said his late father, Andre, played with the Lions.

not sure...he had 1100 yards and 9 tds so im assuming he didn't. That's actually pretty impressive given their qb situation lol.

Great production for a guy we took in the 6th. Love it. Hughes calls him garbage though....lol....ridiculous

Great production for a guy we took in the 6th. Love it. Hughes calls him garbage though....lol....ridiculous

I was more banging on mayhew and having fun with diggler than knocking tj jones. I like tj jones. I like mike davis' potential more...but I like tj jones. Tj jones was taken where Broyles should have been....and is close to as talented. If he contributes its a plus and if he doesn't....we can just chalk it up to it being a typical mayhew late round pick....no biggie.

I was more banging on mayhew and having fun with diggler than knocking tj jones. I like tj jones. I like mike davis' potential more...but I like tj jones. Tj jones was taken where Broyles should have been....and is close to as talented. If he contributes its a plus and if he doesn't....we can just chalk it up to it being a typical mayhew late round pick....no biggie.

And if TJ produces we chalk it up to Xanders right Hughes

Typical Mayhew pick?? He was picked in the 6th!!! lol. Stfu ..

I say we put CJ, Ebron, Fauria and Durham out there and just let Stafford play Three Flies Up.

Typical Mayhew pick?? He was picked in the 6th!!! lol. Stfu ..

"typical mayhew LATE round pick" is what I said....you saw the graphic we argued on another thread about his picks still being on the team. He may as well go home after rd 3.

Damn, fell asleep watching this snoozefest. Dreamed that I was "having a nice time" with Kate Upton. Opened my eyes and Mike Mayock was on the TV. What a letdown.

This last pick had better be a safety, Preferably Ahmad Dixon, Craig Loston or Isaiah Lewis

Back