Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Webser ideally would be on the outside. New Princeton guy would be a DE opposite SUh. Need a big fatty inside. Van Noy inside with Levy. Tulloch gone.

Pretty much what I said outside Tulloch being gone, but right now levy stays outside.

I guess if we take a guy like Daniel McCullers in the 6th, we know we're headed 3-4.

you cant tell me tj jones is even in the same neighborhood of an athlete as mike davis is.

We take athletic projects at other positions over accomplished players and you bitch. Now we take an accomplished player over a project and you bitch.

Make up your mind, jackass.

you cant tell me tj jones is even in the same neighborhood of an athlete as mike davis is.

Its amazing how much you think you know. Sit down and shut up and stop critiquing 5th and 6th round picks like you know something. People that get paid millions of dollars and do this 100+ hours a week have a hit % of what less then 10% on these guys. How many 5-7 round players are on an NFL roster in 3 years. list 20 names taken in the 6th and 7th round or even UDFA's after this that you like and come back after final cuts and see how many even made a team.

Last edited:
Back