Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Akron vs ][V][ichigan thread

Jeez. My heart is pounding! Great game by Akron. Bowden is a good coach. Why is he at Akron?

A 37-point underdog. . .and we can't even score 30 pts.

These guys need a SERIOUS talking to.

WORST game ever.

worse than the Appy State loss.

worse than the RichRod era losses.

zero excuse for this and the ONLY reason they won was luck to be honest.

no way Hoke.should.let those kids go celebrate. Get your asses in the locker room, they basically lost the game. If I was the coaching staff I would show it as a loss

DC 33

Our d-line sucks, our o-line sucks, and the game is won in the trenches. The offense is 100% reliant on DG, just like with Denard. We are extremely lucky to beat one of the worst teams on earth. Could be a very long Big Ten season and now I'm worried about going on the road to fucking UConn. I no longer understand what world I am living in.

I should have known...a Terry Bowden coached team and all. They were better than MI today in every phase

Oh and the fucking players better stop cheering. they played like shit and are extremely lucky against one of the worst FBS teams.

I agree, but at least they didn't go running over to the student section like they usually do. They know they stunk up the joint today.

I may watch some of the other games today, but I'm staying away from the headlines for the next week.

no way Hoke.should.let those kids go celebrate. Get your asses in the locker room, they basically lost the game. If I was the coaching staff I would show it as a loss

DC 33

exactly. if this game had been against ND, sparty, Ohio, Wisky, PSU, Nebraska...then yes, celebrate. But, damn it, we should have won by a minimum of 4 tds.

I agree, but at least they didn't go running over to the student section like they usually do. They know they stunk up the joint today.

I may watch some of the other games today, but I'm staying away from the headlines for the next week.

agreed. I usually watch all of the BTN CFB stuff, but not this week. No. Definitely not.

Im really speechless right now. I am really disappointed in this team. In everyones eyes throughout college football, this is a counted loss for this program. I blame the coaches. That was unacceptable play. Also......stop recruiting little shitty defensive backs from fucking Cass Tech.

That was a team suck fest. Offense Defense and Special Teams. Not to mention coaching and play calling on both sides of the ball. Akron seemed to know what we were calling on every play. And they knew the snap count.

WORST game ever.

worse than the Appy State loss.

worse than the RichRod era losses.

zero excuse for this and the ONLY reason they won was luck to be honest.

Toledo loss was worse.... But it is close...

he at least we won.....LOL

Back