Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Fresno State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I'm sorry. I need to see Orji running the offense now. Davis Warren threw inro 2x and 3x coverage downfield twice

Is it possible we have completely dumbed down our offense and defense because we know we can beat fresno state with a C effort and want texas to be overconfident and not see our true offense? Because honestly the playcalling seems like an nfl preseason game

Oh god the Don Brown years come flashing back.
Cover the middle please.

That was a weird looking screen play

13 to fucking 3 going into the 4th quarter against a team we we're favored to beat by 22-23 points in a primetime game. Oh and we haven't even reached 200 yards yet

13 to fucking 3 going into the 4th quarter against a team we we're favored to beat by 22-23 points in a primetime game. Oh and we haven't even reached 200 yards yet
I guess you have to buy teams like Osu did. Frustrating off a NC we look this lethargic.

The only thing i cant think of is this game plan is vanilla to keep texas from seeing our full strength. That better be it.

Maybe I'm spoiled after last year, but i didn't expeft to see us play this lackluster.

Back