Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Fresno State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Can we break a runner off the edge .? This play calling is just terrible.

The only thing i cant think of is this game plan is vanilla to keep texas from seeing our full strength. That better be it.

Maybe I'm spoiled after last year, but i didn't expeft to see us play this lackluster.

I hope that's the case, but all the coaching turnover makes me doubt that. If Warren doesn't show anything else, Orji should start next week. Texas definitely didn't hide their game plan today, they beat the crap out of Colorado State.

Another great kick. Special teams is going well!

The team has been very fortunate to have had great fg kickers. This year's team is going to be relying on him heavily by the looks of things.

Defense is looking stout again this year. One of the bright spots. And just as I hit post they get a big pass play. Damn it.

Geez. Can we get a play from our best players ? That throw was dropped right.in there.
Frustrating.

Why are you blitzing 3rd and 8 ?

Don Browns defense all over again. No reason to leave #18 on an island .
bad, bad, bad blitz.

Back