Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

You always take the win. I said it was a worse look. Giving up close to 300 yards rushing and going to double ot vs a shit team...not good.

The only good or bad in football is wins and losses. It's an ugly win, but a win.

I guess the good news is that "PaS" doesn't have nearly the offense Indiana does.

Irony of the day...

The WR/PR that screamed, "No more Close" to his teammates on the bench...yeah, he was "close" on that final play of the game. I guess he should have listened to himself.

I just rewatched the last TD catch by Darboh all alone in the endzone. Why did the defender stop covering him? There was no one else in the area to cover. Bad mistake.

I just rewatched the last TD catch by Darboh all alone in the endzone. Why did the defender stop covering him? There was no one else in the area to cover. Bad mistake.

Double move tripped him up if i remember the play right.

Last edited:
I guess the good news is that "PaS" doesn't have nearly the offense Indiana does.

The bad news is that wasn't even Indianas offense. ...it was just running the ball straight at the defense 18 consecutive times.

Double move tripped him up if i remember the play right.

I think he kind of stumbles and then seems to just give up on the play. Darboh was nearly in the endzone already though and I doubt he would have been able to get there in time. Still have to try in OT.

Irony of the day...

The WR/PR that screamed, "No more Close" to his teammates on the bench...yeah, he was "close" on that final play of the game. I guess he should have listened to himself.

I said the same thing to my buddy.

Indiana ran about 90 plays. A major issue was definitely fatigue and conditioning. Indiana just keeps coming at you, and we got worn down. It was plain as day, and it was exactly what I had feared going in.

I am very very happy we managed to escape with a win. Major props to Rudock, he has improved so much.

The bad news is that wasn't even Indianas offense. ...it was just running the ball straight at the defense 18 consecutive times.

What are you even talking about? Jordan howard is second in the B1G in yards. They're a balanced team that runs or passes more depending on how well it's going.

Oh Yeah, I remember you, didnt you used to be a Michigan fan?

I love all Michigan sports. Glad they won. I just like jabbing the die hard Michigan fans that were giving the sparty fans so much shit last week. It's wasnt a good day defensively at all. Offense surprised me. ...ruddock was forced to step up and he answered big. Was good to see.

I love all Michigan sports. Glad they won. I just like jabbing the die hard Michigan fans that were giving the sparty fans so much shit last week. It's wasnt a good day defensively at all. Offense surprised me. ...ruddock was forced to step up and he answered big. Was good to see.

"Hes probably better than the pieces of shit you had in there today lol. Jim should have him transfer back"

These comments from you say different.

What are you even talking about? Jordan howard is second in the B1G in yards. They're a balanced team that runs or passes more depending on how well it's going.

There O is good, no question. They have just not had the breaks. They face Maryland next and then Purdue. If they can win those two games they could be bowl eligible.

"Hes probably better than the pieces of shit you had in there today lol. Jim should have him transfer back"

These comments from you say different.

You don't agree that the interior dline sucked today? Go see the lions board if you don't think you can trash a team yet still root for them.

Back