Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

There O is good, no question. They have just not had the breaks. They face Maryland next and then Purdue. If they can win those two games they could be bowl eligible.

From what I've seen they definitely should be in a bowl game. Would be a fun team to watch in said game.

What are you even talking about? Jordan howard is second in the B1G in yards. They're a balanced team that runs or passes more depending on how well it's going.

That's kinda my point. ..they are a balanced team. Yet they ran 18 straight times cause we couldn't stop the run. Hence they altered their offense to take advantage of our shitty run defense.

Last edited:
You don't agree that the interior dline sucked today? Go see the lions board if you don't think you can trash a team yet still root for them.

But you said the word "you", as in me, Michigan fan. Also, there was a Pipkens jab in there, but it almost sounded like you didn't know he left the team. But a jab nonetheless.

The thing that really concerned me was the lazy play and tackling by the D in this game. I hope the coaches ride some D ass this week. They have got to get off the blocks, sustain tackles, and swarm to the ball rather than just see the first hit and stopping.

But you said the word "you", as in me, Michigan fan. Also, there was a Pipkens jab in there, but it almost sounded like you didn't know he left the team. But a jab nonetheless.

I've never understood how people can like both teams. It just seems so unnatural.

I've never understood how people can like both teams. It just seems so unnatural.

Grew up a Michigan fan. Uncle who is only 10 years apart and more like my older bro went to state. I went to western. I want to see them both win.

Barrett and Elliott were watching this game licking their lips waiting to gash this Defense. The D really needs a kick in the ass all week in practice before the PSU game.

Confusing i guess ...sorry. Forgot pipkins transferred. ...that wasn't a jab. ...just an honest mistake.

I actually feel really bad for those Indiana kids, they would have deserved that win.

They should have run the ball on that last play. They were running all over us. They really did deserve that win-we we should be ashamed of our defense with that game

Barrett and Elliott were watching this game licking their lips waiting to gash this Defense. The D really needs a kick in the ass all week in practice before the PSU game.

Was thinking same thing

Also why isn't bolden or someone stepping up to get on te?mmates case and push them to do better

Back