Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Was thinking same thing

Also why isn't bolden or someone stepping up to get on te?mmates case and push them to do better

Bolden and Morgan both had really poor gsmes.. I am think maybe the defense played way over its head earlier this season. .. losing linemen hurt but it should not be that big a drop right ?

And no way Michigan goes to the playoff with 2 losses. Fuck you and come back when your brain works.

I'm taking about a b1g championship for Michigan
Fuck you
another edit...why the fuck would I care about msu or o$u or Iowa?

Last edited:
And no way Michigan goes to the playoff with 2 losses. Fuck you and come back when your brain works.
I don't think Michigan makes the playoff this year. PSU will be rough and after today's game OSU will be a bigger fight than expected, but you are a damn fool if you think a 2 loss team from a major money conference is out of the play off if they would win the conference championship.

Maybe a 2 loss Iowa wouldn't make it but a 2 loss UM or OSU would make the cut. Sorry bit those are the only 2 teams in the B1G that could pull it off due to shear fan volume and money.

If Michigan wins out they will have serious consideration for the playoff. Losing to Utah at Utah and a fluke play against MSU won't hold them out

One thing about this game that is very nice to see is Rudock was much more accurate with his deep ball. He hit a few of them today, and had one or two drops (I think Darboh dropped a very deep pass in the 1st half). Jake seems a lot more confident which is huge.

If Chesson and Darboh can continue to get open, good things can happen for the offense.

Was thinking same thing

Also why isn't bolden or someone stepping up to get on te?mmates case and push them to do better

D leadership has to step up and get the D back on track. Bolden and Peppers too, need to step it up. The D is better than what it played yesterday.

If Michigan wins out they will definitely get some serious consideration for the playoff. Because in that scenario they would now have wins against OSU and possibly Iowa, two undefeated teams at present. That would almost certainly put them to the top of the two loss teams and ahead of at least some good one loss teams. Also in that scenario there are a maximum of only two undefeated teams and in all likelihood, OkSU is probably not going to finish undefeated. So really Clemson would be it in that case.

There are only six one loss teams ranked ahead of Michigan at the moment. Notre Dame, Bama, MSU, Florida, Oklahoma, and Baylor. All of those teams have very tough games left and I would be surprised if more than 2 of them finished with only one loss. That means a two loss team is very likely to get a lot of consideration.

If Michigan wins out and doesn't go, that flukey loss to MSU is going to loom rather large unfortunately.

Last edited:
What happened yesterday was perfect. Baylor has no strength of schedule and lost their one challenge. Stanford lost at home to an unranked team. LSU lost at home to an unranked team. Utah lost. They could go from 14 to 10.

What happened yesterday was perfect. Baylor has no strength of schedule and lost their one challenge. Stanford lost at home to an unranked team. LSU lost at home to an unranked team. Utah lost. They could go from 14 to 10.

I hope you're right, but I don't think we'll go above 12 or 13. A 2OT win over Indiana isn't going to be impressive enough to prevent teams from jumping us. Not sure what 15-20 did, but I'll be very shocked to see us in the top 10 with 2 losses coming off of a very weak win (in the eyes of non UM fans).

Im scared of the PSU game. I honestly thought that that would be our only loss in the regular season when the year started.

I still have a hard time seeing them ranked above Utah since Utah won the head to head, though I still think if replayed at this point it turns out very different. Still UM's formerly stout D has been painful to watch the past several weeks, so even though Utah lost, I just don't see the Powers That Be putting UM ahead of them in the rankings. :(

I still have a hard time seeing them ranked above Utah since Utah won the head to head, though I still think if replayed at this point it turns out very different. Still UM's formerly stout D has been painful to watch the past several weeks, so even though Utah lost, I just don't see the Powers That Be putting UM ahead of them in the rankings. :(

Team has not looked good for two of their past three wins. Defense has been abysmal at times. I wouldn't be surprised if the team was not the highest two loss team at this point.

A two loss Utah is going to plummet. They could be 20-25 in the next CFP ranking.

Look at it this way. If they get some outside help, beat PSU, #3 OSU, and then potentially #4 Iowa, they'll get some serious consideration.

Even if not, I'm still really proud of this season. No one thought they'd look as good as they have, last couple of weeks aside. I don't think this defense is near as good as we all thought, but the offense is starting to balance that out.

I don't think Michigan makes the playoff this year. PSU will be rough and after today's game OSU will be a bigger fight than expected, but you are a damn fool if you think a 2 loss team from a major money conference is out of the play off if they would win the conference championship.

Maybe a 2 loss Iowa wouldn't make it but a 2 loss UM or OSU would make the cut. Sorry bit those are the only 2 teams in the B1G that could pull it off due to shear fan volume and money.

Need alot of help. Especially if the Indianas of the world continue to take us to double ot.

Back