Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ Game Thread

Good looking drive but why take the time out now? The clock is going to stop to move the chains anyway.

There was another reason to line up and run the play. ItThere was another reason to line up and run the play.

I don?t know why you spike it there. Take a pitch to the end zone. Run the plane just ran. The clock stops if it?s not complete.

Feels a little weird to be disappointed with a three touchdown lead as opposed to a 24 point lead, but I?m a little disappointed.

Well for a so so game plan they are up 24-3 I guess. Monster is right JJ has a cannon and he can run !

Last edited:
I think Moody booted that wide right on purpose. Kick was way after the time out. Le saying "you dumbass! you shouldn't have called time out!"

I mean who has the best uniforms in college football ? Road or home ? Best helmets

Back