Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

And that fucks up field position again. I know the OLine is young and lacking in depth, but how the hell does the Michigan offensive line put kids like Glasgow, Miller, and Burzynski in the game to just get kicked around?

Lewan still making idiotic freshman mistakes as a senior. He is never going to learn to cut that garbage out of his game.

This o-line pisses me off so much. I'm 31 years old and I can't remember a single Michigan o-line worse than this.

And that fucks up field position again. I know the OLine is young and lacking in depth, but how the hell does the Michigan offensive line put kids like Glasgow, Miller, and Burzynski in the game to just get kicked around?

who else do we have? We have walkons, freshmen, and sophomores. take your pick.

Because Kalis got his ass handed to him earlier by a little linebacker.

As poor a running back as I think Fitz is, he's gotta play as much as possible since he's the superior pass blocker. The OLine sucks, their defense is pressuring on every play, Fitz has to be in to block, and we have to deal with him running up the ass of the lead blocker.

omg. you have to be kidding me. better not be roughing.

That ball didn't come within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage. What the fuck are these refs discussing?

whew...lucky again. field position should get a bit of a help.

Back