Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I know we keep saying it, but we need to score here.

Michigan has been lucky with holding them to just 3 given the short fields they have had to defend. D is playing well. Now the O has to step it up and put on a drive. No more mistakes.

Michigan has been lucky with holding them to just 3 given the short fields they have had to defend. D is playing well. Now the O has to step it up and put on a drive. No more mistakes.

they have 6.

Well, in some way it makes me feel better that I have no. fucking. clue what the UM offense is going to try to do with this series.

Maybe Narduzzi will also be confused and mess something up.

Yeah, another missed block up front and Fitz cuts the wrong way.....

Damn it Fitz. That hesitating shit aint gonna work at all. Put your head down and hit the line!

WOW! That's what we've been promised since April! Chesson is a fast kid who can take the lid off the defense.

Back