Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Under center running is beyond pointless.

JEHU!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It absolutely is not.... Devin looking good on PA...PA doesn't work without setting it up. It's not gaining a lot of yardage, but it's setting something up.

Running from the zone read look is beyond pointless.

It absolutely is not.... Devin looking good on PA...PA doesn't work without setting it up. It's not gaining a lot of yardage, but it's setting something up.

agreed.

And yet, I think we all knew deep down that in spite of it being beyond pointless, Borges would call it on 3rd and 2.

SMH

another slow developing read play.

fuck bourges! i stick up for him all the time, but not in this game. GET IT THROUGH YOUR FAT FUCKING HEAD! WE CAN NOT DO OPTION PLAYS!

wow. lucky on the FG.

I'm ready for Fitz to graduate and for Wile to be the kicker. Happy the ball bounced in, but Gibbons is getting the yips again.

Those slow developing play are not going to work. I'd rather see them just bang the ball off tackle than that kind of play.

Hey Tinsel, this voiceover is....crap, they showed his face, doesn't count.

Back