Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

It absolutely is not.... Devin looking good on PA...PA doesn't work without setting it up. It's not gaining a lot of yardage, but it's setting something up.

Running from the zone read look is beyond pointless.

You mean the only running play where we gain positive yards? Yeah that's pointless. I get setting up the PA. I'm just venting here because we can't run the ball from under center. Not at all. It's infuriating.

Fucking spread the field in the gun and some one is open third and two.. it is maddening how terrible Borges is at play calling a game..

Last edited:
Can we all agree the mans name is Bulges. When he starts calling better games we can refer to him as Borges.

That play call just might have been dumber than the PA Borges called on third and 1 two years ago.

I don't understand. Wile hits a 40 something yarder in the rain and is capable of hitting 50+, but Gibbons is still our kicker?

Can't let them answer that score like they answered the first one....

Go to half 6-6; I'll take it.

....the spartan receivers confuse me. dropped pass. dropped pass. dropped pass. amazing catch. amazing catch. dropped pass.

Back