Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I hate to make excuses, but Jesus fucking Christ the officiating is embarrassing! How can a DB intercept a pass after he pulls the receiver off his route to do it?

Both entitled to the spot....he was looking at the ball.

Right call.

Atleast we dont have to watch Cook play all season. he has got to be the worst QB in the B1G

The outlook for the rest of the season:
414999384_640.jpg

Booger is a front runner...

Hey booger is the trailer park on fire yet?

I see you waited till you were up 16-6 to talk trash..
Ever the front runner..
Now go to the store and get yourself some cigarettes..

Both entitled to the spot....he was looking at the ball.

Right call.

HA HA HA HA
Is okay to look, still cant touch the receiver before the ball gets there, much less push off of him to get to the ball.

Last edited:
Booger is a front runner...

Hey booger is the trailer park on fire yet?

I see you waited till you were up 16-6 to talk trash..
Ever the front runner..
Now go to the store and get yourself some cigarettes..

LOL......

Little Sister!!!!

Little Sister!!!!

Little Sister!!!

I'm going to give credit where it's most certainly due.

This MSU defense is fantastic. They are absolutely fantastic.

And it sickens me that UM's offense was led into this clash against a superior defense by Al Borges. Al Borges has at times made this MSU defense look real good today. The rest of the plays, they made themselves look good. That defense is for real. And UM's OC tried the same shit time and again that didn't have a chance of working.

I'm going to give credit where it's most certainly due.

This MSU defense is fantastic. They are absolutely fantastic.

And it sickens me that UM's offense was led into this clash against a superior defense by Al Borges. Al Borges has at times made this MSU defense look real good today. The rest of the plays, they made themselves look good. That defense is for real. And UM's OC tried the same shit time and again that didn't have a chance of working.

I'm a huge fan of Al Borges.

Being fired.

HA HA HA HA
Is okay to look, still cant touch the receiver before the ball gets there

Listen genius....

They are both entitled to the spot.

Clearly the SPOT we are talking about is the reception point....

DB got there first.....looking at the ball. He is entitled to it. He didn't push Gallon away from that spot.

He caught the ball.

Right call.

6-6 is absolutely within the realm. The turd in Columbus can name the score. Iowa is a loss (UM folds against mean teams). And don't tell me you're real confident about Nebraska and Northwestern.

At this rate, little brother might even the record a against us in my lifetime. If they continue to win two out of three and I live to be 140.

Are you guys seriously going to try to get into it with booger? Seriously? His team won today. Any comeback you have will be trumped by that point. So leave it be.

Back