Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

That made me laugh. Also it was our 1st turnover right?

It was our first.

Ha!

You once posted that I was frequently sarcastic with you on a thread much less important than the outcome of the Michigan v Michigan State game...I think it was about Constitutional protections and slaughtered children...I don't really remember...anyway....

Obviously I'm frequently sarcastic with everyone about everything...

But I hope that back then, at least I made you feel special for a moment...

I am ready to see Morris... If we have already burned his redshirt might as well use him..
I don't see 'take me to the next level with Gardner under Borges'
Might as well use a QB that fits your system although he may get killed with our line..

Are you guys seriously going to try to get into it with booger? Seriously? His team won today. Any comeback you have will be trumped by that point. So leave it be.

I'm going to stand up to that son of a gun with my last dying breath.

That booger face.

It's cool everyone. Brady Hoke knows Michigan history and tradition. OSU got a guy who's won everywhere he's been. Michigan got a guy who won once at Ball State.

Don't forget SDSU!

It seems to me that "keeping it in the family" means bullheaded coaches who can't coach their way out of a paper bag at times. But Michigan got so snakebit by the RichRod experiment that I have to wonder if an "outsider" will ever be considered for HC again.

This is one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen.

Been thinking it for awhile, will finally express it.

Michigan hired a guy for his love of the school and his time as a low level position coach there. He was not hired for his coaching acumen. Unless he improves in his ability to coach on gameday, UM will continue to get high level recruits who feed off his love for the school and underperform on Saturdays due to not being consistently put in positions to succeed. Some guys are meant to coach at Ball State and San Diego State, and they have great careers at schools like those. IMO, Al Borges has proven he's that. Brady Hoke is cruising quickly down that road.

I know some of you are a bit upset over football, but MC would like to remind you that kids have cancer.

I am ready to see Morris... If we have already burned his redshirt might as well use him..
I don't see 'take me to the next level with Gardner under Borges'
Might as well use a QB that fits your system although he may get killed with our line..

And Fitz should have never even gone into the huddle. Cant run against a good D, and never could block. So much for not playing the seniors unless they are the best player.

We fucking win this state!!! You can have your 5 star recruits, we'll take Paul Bunyan!!!!

Show some class here. Your kids got their asses kicked. They're pissed. They're likely to do something dumb.

Take three knees and go home.

Back