Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Borges had 2 fucking weeks to help out his terrible offense line and his game plan of long developing plays got his QB killed day.
MSU has done the same thing under Pat N. on defense year after year and we never adjust to the blitzing at all.. Beyond maddening the play calling on offense paying into MSU's hands...

Last edited:
Not sure if you're joking, but thanks for the chuckle anyway.

I will just ask my MSU fan wife to show me her you know what...
She is kind of rubbing it in right now..

she just told me our team looked like high school kids out there.

I will just ask my MSU fan wife to show me her you know what...
She is kind of rubbing it in right now..

she just told me our team looked like high school kids out there.

Your wife is rubbing her you know what... Is tinsel over there?

I am going to turn it to the NASA channel..
A Russian is yapping and I don't understand him..
It's like Borges play calling to Gardner...

"Run around and get sacked"

I have vodka waiting for me..

and a hamburger,,

Last edited:
My wife just called our offense

"little Bitches"

Five out of the last seven years..
We must embrace the crap till it ends..

She also points out to me that as a kid in the 1970's-80's she had to go to games with her dad and they would stay till the end even when the game was out of reach..

We had it good now they get to have it good for awhile. :/

Borges had 2 fucking weeks to help out his terrible offense line and his game plan of long developing plays got his QB killed day.
MSU has done the same thing under Pat N. on defense year after year and we never adjust to the blitzing at all.. Beyond maddening the play calling on offense paying into MSU's hands...

You're really selling Narduzzi short. It's not just Michigan that his D clamps down.

You're really selling Narduzzi short. It's not just Michigan that his D clamps down.

That is not true at all.. I know how good his defense is but they run the same stunts and gap
blitz time and time again and for Borges to have this type of game plan is really beyond frustrating after 2 weeks to prepare..

I can see what MSU is doing and I am sure our coaches are smarter then me but this game plan was really bad...

That is not true at all.. I know how good his defense is but they run the same stunts and gap
blitz time and time again and for Borges to have this type of game plan is really beyond frustrating after 2 weeks to prepare..

I can see what MSU is doing and I am sure our coaches are smarter then me but this game plan was really bad...

Anyway I got Sparty fans in the extended family too...so good for them, I guess.

Damn it.

Really?

I can't do that.

After 15 minutes Im spent, and it just gets boring after that. I prefer Big Bang Theory.

Couple weeks ago, the wife and I were getting our car out of valet just as Penny ("Sheldon knocks" Penny? "Sheldon knocks" Penny?) and whichever dude she was with were parking theirs...

I don't know if it was the dude who recently was Superman, or the tennis dude that she dumped him for...

Or maybe she was about to dump Superman in a public place at the time, I dunno...

Last edited:
wow....Michigan got their asses kicked! Pretty funny!

Only if your a Sparty Lover..

But alas The rest of us think it sucks but I am already over it..
For some reason this hurts less then Leyland's 8th inning debacle in game two of the
ALCS.

Last edited:
Of course they don't.......they made Gholston out to be the devil himself and his actions that day on par with Hitler and the holocaust. Michigan and its players are WAY too classy to ever do anything like that!!!

Ha, my original post in this thread got zapped too. Someobe is really sensitive, this is straight from the abc broadcast.

No Sane person said Michigan players are way too classy to ever do anything like that, that's a fabrication... Michigan fans were obviously pissed when it happened much like you guys are upset in this case. Ghoulston shouldn't have done that to Denard, just like Lewan shouldn't have done that to Lewis. That's not how the game should be played... How could anyone defend either player?

Last edited:
Back