Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Both Shea and Bell had monster games. Shea threw for 384 yrds! Bell had 150 yrds. Hail to the Victors Valiant!

nothing this staff does makes any sense including not resigning en masse before they board the bus back to east lansing.

Firing Dantonio would make you as irrelevant as you were before he got there. So, please, go for it.

I get no Schadenfreude over this win or of three of the last four. Seeing MD on the sidelines so despondent was sad. Then he took the Lord’s name in vein and he should know better.

I get no Schadenfreude over this win or of three of the last four. Seeing MD on the sidelines so despondent was sad. Then he took the Lord?s name in vein and he should know better.

That's a... ummm...

...different take...

wet_blanket_tote_bag.jpg
oh well...

WHOOOOO!!!! GO BLUE!

but keeping him is beginnig to make uofm look relevant - at least up until Thanksgiving.

Just saying, Dantonio took a team that was consistently a bottom half team to one going to playoffs and winning rose bowls. MSU is not a football school and I doubt anyone with any name recognition (outside of Narduzzi maybe?) Is lining up for the job. Dantonio had a ton of respect from a lot of the country. Losing him sets your school back half a decade at minimum. On the other hand, I fully expect your team to be back in the top very soon.

Not talking shit. Just being real.

Just saying, Dantonio took a team that was consistently a bottom half team to one going to playoffs and winning rose bowls. MSU is not a football school and I doubt anyone with any name recognition (outside of Narduzzi maybe?) Is lining up for the job. Dantonio had a ton of respect from a lot of the country. Losing him sets your school back half a decade at minimum. On the other hand, I fully expect your team to be back in the top very soon.

Not talking shit. Just being real.

I?m actually making this argument over on the Spartan board!

How wasted am I?

Although like a lot of us, I have lots of Spartans in the family.

Just got done watching, great win. Most passing yards ever against State. Very surprising. I would have thought Henne in 2004 would have been, but its wasn't even close. Opening quarter had me swearing up a storm, but the winds calmed and the team settled in.

Just got done watching, great win. Most passing yards ever against State. Very surprising. I would have thought Henne in 2004 would have been, but its wasn't even close. Opening quarter had me swearing up a storm, but the winds calmed and the team settled in.

It's crazy we had more passing yards than '04, a triple overtime win, where we had to come back from a 17 pt 4th Q deficit

but their pass D is terrible. and when a team remains stubbornly determined to stop the run despite getting shredded through the air, you just take what you can get.

Back