Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs ][V][ichigan Thread

fuck ohio.

Devin really stepped up late this year....should be interesting to see who starts next year.

got to love the msu faithful talking shit when their team is the biggest disappointment in the ncaa this year lol. are you even going to make a bowl?
what does my comment have to do with MSU???? I know that the at large bids have to go to teams ranked at least a certain position or higher. Just not sure what it is. Is it top 12 or top 25?

That was the most embarrassing half of football since the Toledo loss. Unbelievable choke job by the coaching staff. Absolutely shit the bed.

Al Borges has got to go. Putting Denard under center was beyond idiotic after the first few times because they just started putting 11 in the box with no fear of the pass, but good old fucking Al Borges kept doing it like this was a fucking video game.

Embarrassing. Fucking pathetic.

got to love the msu faithful talking shit when their team is the biggest disappointment in the ncaa this year lol. are you even going to make a bowl?

Yah fuck msu

still bitter that Michigan went to the Sugar Bowl and won last season.

Face it. MSU won the head to head last year, but Michigan had the better overall season.

12-10

go Mn!

Wow...

Coaches crapped themselves in the second half. Turned a GREAT game into garbage in 30 minutes. That ohio* team is mediocre at best. God damnit why did they abandon the fucking running game with Denard at RB? Sofa king stupid!

Hey! Let's run it up the middle when they are susceptible on the edges.

Last edited:
After the first few series where he would swap out Devin for Denard and all 11 defenders would walk up into the box, I said to my son, "Maybe Al Borges is a genius, and he's sandbagging, letting everyone think Denard won't throw, setting them up for the climactic last drive, where the whole world will be stunned as Denard throws for the winning touchdown." Nope. Not a genius.

what does my comment have to do with MSU???? I know that the at large bids have to go to teams ranked at least a certain position or higher. Just not sure what it is. Is it top 12 or top 25?

shut up and get lost. You're embarassing yourself. I know you don't care, but just quit. Your team sucks!

I have no words that can express how I feel about the o-line performance and Borges's 2nd half play calling. Just seething anger.

We have got to recruit a GOOD RB. Derrick Green is a must for this team. Along with a bunch of good DL and OLINE.

and some WR's

Roy Roundtree is gone

who else is there?

Yeah, yeah Gallon and Dileo? Those aren't WR's

Michigan loses by 5 points. Get into fg range twice and win the game. That is all it would have taken. I mean talk about letting the D down. The O should be ashamed of itself! Didn't have to score a TD. Just get within fg range two times. I've said it before, this O seems to be just too sensitive to who is playing QB. They shouldn't have kept bringing in Denard as QB. Should have left Devin at QB for most of the plays and brought in Denard to play RB or wildcat to draw in the D. The O plan for the second half was ridiculous. What was the O plan anyway? Have the RBs run into the blockers, hesitate at the line of scrimmage and get thrown for a loss? Our RBs suck. Someone needs to have their feet held to the fire for this loss.

Well Michigan fucking blows. I'm done with college football for the season not watching till the spring game. Go blue basketball see you guys next year.

Michigan loses by 5 points. Get into fg range twice and win the game. That is all it would have taken. I mean talk about letting the D down. The O should be ashamed of itself! Didn't have to score a TD. Just get within fg range two times. I've said it before, this O seems to be just too sensitive to who is playing QB. They shouldn't have kept bringing in Denard as QB. Should have left Devin at QB for most of the plays and brought in Denard to play RB or wildcat to draw in the D. The O plan for the second half was ridiculous. What was the O plan anyway? Have the RBs run into the blockers, hesitate at the line of scrimmage and get thrown for a loss? Our RBs suck. Someone needs to have their feet held to the fire for this loss.

Yep. Fuckign shit the bed

bring in Denard as a rb or nothing. Everyone sees it, except the coaches.

U give shoelace the ability to run out of I form ad tailback and let him follow blocks, he is good to go. Add in play action to that scheme and DG is good to go. Instead they run shoelace only at qb and don't have him in during play action. There are no right words to describe that.

Jesus, somebody forgot their prozac today...

Nope, no prozac needed

just don't want to hear from a know-nothing MSU fan especially since his team sucks and will be lucky to even go to a bowl game and lost to MIchigan

f off

If you haven't puked yet because of this loss, this might make you....

We did all that shit with Denard in the game, Gardner on the bench, against the 98th best pass defense in the country.

Fuck Al Borges.

and some WR's

Roy Roundtree is gone

who else is there?

Yeah, yeah Gallon and Dileo? Those aren't WR's

I've given up on Jeremy Jackson ever panning out. Sometimes I and others hold out hope for a coach's kid, but shit, Sheridan was the son of a coach too.

Need Darboh, Chesson, or Jaron Dukes to step up. I just don't see much hope when looking at guys like Reynolds, or Jerald Robinson. I really thought we'd see Darboh at some point this season.

What's tough about a more prostyle offense is the more prostyle routes which take longer to learn and execute. In the RR offense, freshmen like Odoms and Stonum could learn the position much quicker. Put Jeremy Gallon in a bubble, because he is just too valuable to next year's team.

Back