Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs ][V][ichigan Thread

U give shoelace the ability to run out of I form ad tailback and let him follow blocks, he is good to go. Add in play action to that scheme and DG is good to go. Instead they run shoelace only at qb and don't have him in during play action. There are no right words to describe that.

i think the same wAy

geez why oh why

The "old school" UM teams that so many want to resemble more and more used their tight ends quite a bit. There were seasons where we saw two great options on the outside (Arrington and Manningham, Edwards and Avant) and others where there was a clear #1 receiver, and the tight ends and running backs picked up the slack.

Fitz is good catching the ball out of the backfield, and it appears Funchess (if he's permitted to) can be a strong option catching the ball too. So it may be a lot of Gallon and quite a bit of checkdowns to RBs and TEs next year...

Fuck Al Borges.

Did they never even consider the idea of going vertical with Denard? Credit the Buckeye's defense for playing with passion and intensity, but M's second-half offensive game plan was inept.

I bet if being truthful even the Ohio* fans and coaches would admit having thought "WTF is Borges doing" in the 2nd half. Granted they were laughing when they thought it.

Certainly not for a 5-6 MSU team is playing its arch-rival Minnesota for the Bull Penis and Balls Trophy.
Does Michigan even have a win over a team in the top 25 in the BCS? Good thing they have their name to fall back on.

I bet if being truthful even the Ohio* fans and coaches would admit having thought "WTF is Borges doing" in the 2nd half. Granted they were laughing when they thought it.

Similar to what many opposing defenses were thinking when Lloyd was the coach.

Does Michigan even have a win over a team in the top 25 in the BCS? Good thing they have their name to fall back on.

You're like a guy drenched in petrol begging me to toss you a lit match. Aren't you missing the epic matchup between MSU and Minnesota for the Stayfree Maxi Pad Trophy?

You're like a guy drenched in petrol begging me to toss you a lit match. Aren't you missing the epic matchup between MSU and Minnesota for the Stayfree Maxi Pad Trophy?
About the answer I expected...

This is the third time your post has cracked me up byco. Thanks! Needed that!

You are so primal you don't even expect your next bowel movement.
Well if I do, I certainly have a nice target...

M-toilet.jpg

Awwwwww...you're so butthurt, you're not making any sense.

MSU is winning 16-10 against that power house team in Minnesota. Until they posted the score I thought I was watching GRWC versus Portland.

Back