Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

It would be nice if Hornibrook threw one of those pic 6s, like he did against Iowa.

You got a thumbs up on this post...I don't know what the circumstances were surrounding the Iowa pick, but you could have bet dollars ton doughnuts the Badgers weren't gonna throw right here...

take a knee
informenter-marker-24.png

A few things...

1. Offense was moving the ball - mistakes cost us. Not bad against a great D like UW
2. Defense is play excellent aside from a handful of plays
3. tied at 7 AT wisconsin at halftime? *slow clap* I'll take it.

Please figure out how to block Edwards in the second half. Thanks!

Can't complain too much given the score. Missed a lot of opportunities as well though.

Total offense for Michigan 169yds (133 passing, 36 rushing), Wiscy 99yds (40 passing, 59 rushing). Keep this going in the 2nd half and I like Michigan's chances. As long as they don't give up any more TDs on special teams.

Fox guys are really on the SEC and ACC about their non conference schedule, lol. Folks will say what they say, but the whole point is when you schedule multiple duds, you get to rest your players and the potential for injury is lessened. End of the year comes and you have fresh teams for the playoff. Its bullshit, especially for Bama scheduling a dud this late in the year before the Iron Bowl. Big10, Pac10 and Big12 have to end the year all banged up playing important games the last month because they have 9 conference games.

Aubrey Solomon started and is having a pretty good game. He started over Mone. I've been watching Mone this year and he has lost a lot of his quickness. He is still very hard to move, but I think he needs to lose a little weight to be productive and avoid injury next year.

Fox guys are really on the SEC and ACC about their non conference schedule, lol. Folks will say what they say, but the whole point is when you schedule multiple duds, you get to rest your players and the potential for injury is lessened. End of the year comes and you have fresh teams for the playoff. Its bullshit, especially for Bama scheduling a dud this late in the year before the Iron Bowl. Big10, Pac10 and Big12 have to end the year all banged up playing important games the last month because they have 9 conference games.

I get that you can’t schedule a monster non conference matchup every game but if I’m a Bama fan (especially season ticket holder) I am pissed about scheduling Mercer like teams every week before the Iron Bowl. You really couldn’t schedule an FBS team for gods sake?

Last edited:
I get that you can?t schedule a monster non conference matchup every game but if I?m a Bama fan (especially season ticket holder) I am pissed about scheduling Mercer like teams every week before the Iron Bowl. You really couldn?t schedule an FBS team for gods sake?

Are they even FBS?

Back