Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Horningbrook is possibly the worst QB in the Big Ten. The fact that this team is undefeated at this point in the season with him as the starter is incredible. I don't care how easy their schedule has been.

Not to my knowledge, but that?s what I?m saying. UL Lafayette, Southern Miss, UAB, anyone else but Mercer.

We all beat the shit out of each other the last month and these fucks get to rest up. Clemson is playing The Citadel for crying out loud.

Total offense for Michigan 169yds (133 passing, 36 rushing), Wiscy 99yds (40 passing, 59 rushing). Keep this going in the 2nd half and I like Michigan's chances. As long as they don't give up any more TDs on special teams.

This is very astute.

Keep on making defensive stops and continue to make first downs and drive the ball on offense.

On punt defense, rather than giving up a touchdown return, make the tackle instead.

On short and goal, rather than fumbling, score a touchdown instead.

I think you have potential as an analyst, or even as a coach.

We all beat the shit out of each other the last month and these fucks get to rest up. Clemson is playing The Citadel for crying out loud.

NCAA should ban FCS opponents for power 5 schools, it’s absolute garbage. Not only are you paying $1 mill to play them but nobody’s fans what to see that. I’d rather have a bye week and play 1 less game than waste time and money against them.

Last edited:
Let's waste field position yet again ... first down run for zero kills us again .

Really good punt.

Rather of hammering it into the end zone for a touchback, finesse the kick into a fair catch at the twelve yard line, instead.

This is very astute.

Keep on making defensive stops and continue to make first downs and drive the ball on offense.

On punt defense, rather than giving up a touchdown return, make the tackle instead.

On short and goal, rather than fumbling, score a touchdown instead.

I think you have potential as an analyst, or even as a coach.

I have been following your posts this season. I learned from the best!

Back